Ryzen™ 5 5600X Desktop Processors
- AMD Ryzen 5 5600X processor is the newest CPU in the Ryzen family based on Zen 3 Architecture. It is designed to offer you high-speed gaming performance. Supports dual channel DDR4 support for up to 3200MHz.
- The 6 core and 12 threads combo processor come with a full suite of technologies designed to elevate your PC’s processing power including Precision Boost 2, Precision Boost Overdrive and PCIe 4.0. It will offer you brilliant gaming experience when paired with an equally capable graphics card.
- The unlocked processor has a base clock speed of 3.7GHz with Max Boost Clock of 4.6GHz. It comes with Wraith Stealth cooler adding that extra flair to your gaming rig and making sure the processor is cooled sufficiently.
- All this paired with 35Mb of combined cache for rapid access to large data sets. The massive Cache memory on-board translates to superior game performance and other multi-threaded processes.
- It supports AMD StoreMI Technology AMD Ryzen Master Utility and AMD Ryzen VR-Ready Premium extending the numerous wonders you can perform with the 5000 series AMD processor.
GAME WITH THE BEST
6 INCREDIBLE CORES FOR THOSE WHO JUST WANT TO GAME.
When you have the world’s most advanced processor architecture for gamers and content creators, the possibilities are endless. Whether you are playing the latest games, designing the next skyscraper, or crunching data, you need a powerful processor that can handle it all—and more. Hands down, the AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series desktop processors set the bar for gamers and artists alike.
The Fastest in the Game1
Whether gaming or creating, AMD Ryzen™ processors offer ultimate performance.
AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series processors power the next generation of demanding games, providing one of a kind immersive experiences and dominate any multithreaded task like 3D and video rendering2, and software compiling.
The Latest Technologies
AMD Ryzen™ processors have all the best features to keep you in the game.
With great processing power comes the bleeding-edge technologies to support. All AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series processors come with a full suite of technologies designed to elevate your PC’s processing power including Precision Boost 2, Precision Boost Overdrive3 and PCIe® 4.0.
Build with Confidence
AMD Ryzen™ processors are easy to configure and easy to customize.
Not only are these processors drop-in ready on 500 series motherboards with a simple BIOS update, you can easily tweak and tune your processor with Ryzen™ Master and AMD StoreMI.
BIOS updates supporting the AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series desktop processors on AMD 400 Series chipsets are expected to be available starting January 2021; exact availability will vary by manufacturer and motherboard model.
|No. of CPU Cores||6|
|No. of Threads||12|
|Max Boost Clock||Up to 4.6GHz|
|Total L2 Cache||3MB|
|Total L3 Cache||32MB|
|CMOS||TSMC 7nm FinFET|
|PCI Express® Version||PCIe 4.0|
|Thermal Solution (PIB)||Wraith Stealth|
|Default TDP / TDP||65W|
|System Memory Specification||Up to 3200MHz|
|System Memory Type||DDR4|
|Product Family||AMD Ryzen™ Processors|
|Product Line||AMD Ryzen™ 5 Desktop Processors|
Devdeep Ghosh –
Awesome processor for budget builds. Really happy to find one in stock