ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6600 XT OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 is armed to dish out frames and keep vitals in check.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate prevents PCB flex and trace damage.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Delivering the latest AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture experience in its purest form, the ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6600 XT melds performance and simplicity like no other. Leveraging advanced cooling technologies derived from flagship graphics cards, the Dual opts for substance over style, the perfect choice for a well-balanced build. Buckle up and engage cutting-edge gaming prowess.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Two tried-and-true Axial-tech fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 52 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise past the threshold, the fans automatically start up again.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
2x longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
That’s so metal!
The PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
Locked and loaded
A GPU bracket provides uniform mounting pressure and extra stability to the critical connection between die and heat spreader.
Stainless Steel Bracket
The mounting bracket of the Dual has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
|Graphic Engine||Radeon RX 6600 XT|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 4.0|
|Video Memory||8GB GDDR6|
OC mode : up to 2607 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2402 MHz (Game Clock)
Gaming mode : up to 2593 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2382 MHz (Game Clock)
|Memory Speed||16 Gbps|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320|
|Interface||Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)|
|Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)|
|HDCP Support Yes (2.3)|
|Maximum Display Support||4|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||Yes|
|Accessories||1 x Collection Card|
|1 x Speedsetup Manual|
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.
|Dimensions||243 x 134 x 49 mm|
|9.6 x 5.3 x 1.9 inch|
|Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin|
* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html
* Crossfire Support for DirecX® 12 and Vulkan®
* ‘Game Clock’ is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
* ‘Boost Clock’ is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.