ASRock X670E Steel Legend AM5 DDR5 AMD Ryzen 7000 X670E ATX Motherboard
Optimized VRM Design
- SPS (Smart Power Stage)
Dr.MOS design features the latest SPS (Smart Power Stage) technology. It’s optimized for monitoring current and temperature of each phase, thus delivering smoother and neater power to the CPU with enhanced performance and OC capability.
- 6+2+1 Power Phase Design
Featuring sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU. Plus, it offers unmatched overclocking capabilities and enhanced performance with the lowest temperature for advanced gamers as well.
Server Grade Low Loss PCB
The server grade low loss PCB improves signal integrity, allowing motherboard to support PCIe 5.0 for both graphics card and M.2 SSD, it also improves memory OC potential to deliver the most extreme memory performance.
Optimized VRM Design
- 8 Layer PCB
The 8 Layer PCB provides stable signal traces and power shapes delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency, ensures a reliable and long-lasting system while delivering ultimate performance without any compromise.
- 2oz Copper PCB
2 ounce copper inner layers that provide stable signal traces and power shapes! Delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
DDR5 Memory with Protection Circuit
- Reinforced DIMM Slot
The reinforced DIMM slot is surfaced mounted onto the motherboard to give better physical strength as well as a more stable memory signal, with this superior revolutionary design, it is able to dramatically overclock DRAM module up to insane frequency.
- DIY Friendly Design
Due to the unique electrical architecture of DDR5 DIMM, there’s a high risk of damaging the memory module if AC power isn’t disconnected properly during removal or installation. To prevent this, ASRock has implemented a trouble free protection circuit on every DDR5 motherboard, lowers the risk of damaging your memory module.
Blazing OC Tuner
The Blazing OC Tuner allows AM5 CPU to switch between OC mode and PBO(Precision Boost Overdrive) mode when the CPU current hits threshold. Anything above current threshold will engage manual OC mode; if below current threshold then will engage Precision Boost Overdrive mode. This idea is to combine overclocking on all cores and automatic boost on a single core to get the best performance out of your CPU. There is no need to enter BIOS to setup up, you can modify all the settings on time under OS.
- Audio That Matters
Whether you are using headphones, a headset, external or internal speakers, via USB, Wi-Fi, analog output or even HDMI, Nahimic Audio offers you the most engaging listening experience, vibrant and rich with details.
- Enhance Communication Quality
The Powerful algorithms to ensure the best noise-free conversation, giving a constant vocal level no matter the distance from your mic. The Nahimic audio engine dynamically clear the sound and remove interference noise and lower the voice variation. Result is a better comprehension and less fatigue.
●Static Noise Suppression
●Lateral Sound Cancellation
- Ultimate Gaming Experience
The Sound Tracker is a visual indicator that points out the directions from which predominant sounds are coming. Each sound is properly positioned in 360° on a radar for a full immersion during the game.
●Works on any devices!
Enjoy the vibrant and high-quality Surround Sound on all your favorite audio devices: Jack, USB, Bluetooth, HDMI, S/PDIF. Nahimic is compatible with all of your favorite audio tools and ensures the best sound with any of them. Nahimic measure and improve to optimize our technology and offer you the best experience.
ASRock Graphics Card Holder
Install your heavy graphics card on the holder; connect it to your motherboard and chassis with screws. Flexibly slide up and down to perfectly adjust the height required for your graphics card in place.
In addition to the built-in RGB illumination, it also features onboard RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and so on. Users may also synchronize RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects.
- The addressable RGB LED header supports WS2812B addressable RGB LED strip (5V/Data/GND), with a maximum power rating of 3A (5V), a max of 80 LEDs and length within 2 meters.
- The RGB LED header supports standard 5050 RGB LED strip (12V/G/R/B), with a maximum power rating of 3A (12V) and length within 2 meters.
High Speed M.2 Solution
- PCIe Gen5 x4 for SSD
The Blazing M.2 accommodates the latest PCI Express 5.0 standard to perform twice the bandwidth compared to previous generation, with a breathtaking 128GB/s transfer speed, it is ready to unleash the full potential of future ultrafast SSDs.
- XXL M.2 Heatsink
The extra large aluminum alloy M.2 heatsink effectively improves heat dissipation to keep those high speed M.2 SSDs as cool as possible, it is able to give better stability while maintaining top performance.
- Anti-Drop Screw
Tired of dropping screws or screws missing inside chassis?
The enhanced M.2 heatsink with anti-drop screw design that make sure installation process more easily.
Dragon 2.5 Gb/s LAN
The intelligent 2.5Gb/s LAN platform is built for maximum networking performance for the demanding requirements of home networking, content creators, online gamers and high-quality streaming media. Boost networking performance up to 2.5X the bandwidth compared to the standard gigabit Ethernet, you’ll enjoy the faster and uncompromised connectivity experience for gaming, file transfers and backups.
- Wi-Fi 6E 802.11ax
WiFi 6E technology has extended to the whole new 6GHz spectrum band, providing more WiFi capability and giving an even better and faster internet traffic. In addition to deliver higher speeds, the WiFi 6E also enhances the lower latency and supports service levels that are equivalent to 5G networks.
- M.2 Key-E Module Cap
SMA cable is easy to loose, this is an unacceptable situation for every users. Now we fixed this issue with a little Key-E module cap.
Front USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C
The latest USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C delivers up to 20 Gbps data transfer rate which is 2x as fast as previous generation, providing a blazing fast data transfer interface with reversible USB Type-C design that fits the connector either way.
- Auto Driver Installer
Optical drive or driver DVD is no longer needed! ASRock motherboard already has its Ethernet driver prepacked in BIOS ROM, once finish installing the operation system, simply follow the instructions and allow ADI to download and install all necessary drivers automatically!
Step1: Install Auto Driver Installer
Step2: ADI will automatically download and install all necessary drivers.
Auto Driver Installer
- BIOS Flashback
Get the most convenient BIOS flashing with just a simple click. Users can easily achieve the latest BIOS support with a USB and power supply, No CPU, RAM or other components required.
- Flexible Integrated IO Shield
Unlike most so called pre-mounted I/O shield that is only decorated with fancy color schemes. We reserve more tolerance space and allow IO shield is adjustable when installing, thus fitting chassis perfectly without any mechanical issue.
|Unique Feature||Superb Productivity
– PCIe Gen5 (Graphics, M.2)
– Server-Grade Low-Loss PCB
– 2.5G LAN, 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6E Module
– BIOS Flashback Button
|CPU||– Supports AMD Socket AM5 Ryzen™ 7000 Series Processors|
|Chipset||– AMD X670|
|Memory||– Dual Channel DDR5 Memory Technology
– 4 x DDR5 DIMM Slots
– Supports DDR5 ECC/non-ECC, un-buffered memory up to 6600+(OC)
– Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB
– Supports Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) and EXTended Profiles for Overclocking (EXPO) memory modules
|BIOS||– 256Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support|
|Graphics||Integrated AMD RDNATM 2 graphics (Actual support may vary by CPU)
– 1 x HDMI 2.1 TMDS/FRL 8G Compatible, supports HDR, HDCP 2.3 and max. resolution up to 4K 120Hz
– 1 x DisplayPort 1.4 with DSC (compressed), supports HDCP 2.3 and max. resolution up to 4K 120Hz
|Audio||– 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec)
– Impedance Sensing on Rear Out port
– Individual PCB Layers for R/L Audio Channel
– Nahimic Audio
|LAN||1 x 2.5 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000/2500 Mb/s (Dragon RTL8125BG)
– Supports Dragon 2.5G LAN Software
1 x Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s (Realtek RTL8111)
|Wireless LAN||– 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6E Module
– Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax
– Supports Dual-Band 2×2 with extended 6GHz band support*- 2 antennas to support 2 (Transmit) x 2 (Receive) diversity technology
– Supports Bluetooth + High speed class II
– Supports MU-MIMO
– 1 x PCIe 5.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1), supports x16 mode*
– 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE3), supports x4 mode*
– 1 x PCIe 3.0 x1 Slot (PCIE2)*
– 1 x Vertical M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230 WiFi/BT PCIe WiFi module- Supports AMD CrossFire™
– 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1)
– 1 x Blazing M.2 Socket (M2_1, Key M), supports type 2260/2280 PCIe Gen5x4 (128 Gb/s) mode*
– 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_2, Key M), supports type 2242/2260/2280 PCIe Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) mode*
– 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_3, Key M), supports type 2230/2242/2260/2280 PCIe Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) mode*
– 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_4, Key M), supports type 2260/2280 PCIe Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) mode*
– 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors
|RAID||– Supports RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
– Supports RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10 for M.2 NVMe storage devices
|Connector||– 1 x SPI TPM Header
– 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header
– 1 x RGB LED Header*
– 3 x Addressable LED Headers**
– 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)***
– 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)****
– 4 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)*****
– 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
– 2 x 8 pin 12V Power Connectors (Hi-Density Power Connector)
– 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
– 1 x Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector (5-pin) (Supports ASRock Thunderbolt™ 4 AIC Card)
– 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports)
– 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Headers (Support 4 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports)
– 1 x Front Panel Type C USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Header (20 Gb/s) (ReDriver)*Supports in total up to 12V/3A, 36W LED Strip
**Support in total up to 5V/3A, 15W LED Strip
***CPU_FAN1 supports the fan power up to 1A (12W).
****CPU_FAN2/WP supports the fan power up to 2A (24W).
*****CHA_FAN1~4/WP support the fan power up to 2A (24W).
|Rear Panel I/O||– 2 x Antenna Ports
– 1 x HDMI Port
– 1 x DisplayPort 1.4
– 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
– 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C Port (20 Gb/s)
– 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s)
– 6 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports
– 4 x USB 2.0 Ports
– 2 x RJ-45 LAN Ports
– 1 x BIOS Flashback Button
– 1 x Line Out Jack (Gold Audio Jack)
– 1 x Microphone Input Jack (Gold Audio Jack)
|Software and UEFI||Software
– ASRock Motherboard Utility (A-Tuning)
– ASRock Dragon 2.5G LAN Software
– ASRock Polychrome SYNC*
– ASRock Full HD UEFI
– ASRock Auto Driver Installer
– ASRock Instant Flash
|Accessories||– 1 x User Manual
– 2 x SATA Data Cables
– 1 x ASRock WiFi 2.4/5/6 GHz Antenna
– 4 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
– 1 x Standoff for M.2 Socket
– 1 x Graphics Card Holder
|Form Factor||– ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 9.6-in, 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm
– 8 Layer PCB
|OS||– Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 11 64-bit|
|Certifications||– FCC, CE
– ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)