GLORIOUS PANDA™ MECHANICAL SWITCHES
A SWITCH LIKE NO OTHER.
Engineered with the most premium materials sourced from around the world, this switch features buttery-smooth operation, perfectly tactile response, and a sweet-sounding “thock” like a song from the heavens.
The feeling of Glorious Pandas could be described as a very snappy and responsive tactile switch. They feature a strong ‘bump’ at the start of the downstroke with a quick snap back to position in the upstroke. You’ll notice less pre-travel, smoother operation, and a quicker snap back than its “holy” cousin.
Once you try it, your fingers won’t be able to get enough.
- Top Shell – Created from original Invyr tooling, modified to incorporate Glorious branding, made with premium grade polycarbonate
- Stem – New and improved Glorious stem that provides less pretravel for the tactile bump to occur and a stronger upward stroke, composed of POM sourced from Japan
- Spring – 67 gram stainless steel spring with nickel plating, sourced from Korea
- Leaf – Premium grade copper, sourced from Japan
- Bottom Shell – Created from original INVYR tooling using premium Nylon PA66, 3-pin
Lubed Glorious Panda switches come with G-Lube expertly pre-applied to the upper housing, spring, and stem of each switch. Perfect for someone who is looking for fully optimized sound and performance right out of the box – no prep time or disassembly needed.
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL GMMK MODELS
The Glorious Panda switches are 100% compatible with all GMMK models, backlight RGB, and all mechanical keyboard keycaps. The GP is also compatible with Cherry profile keycaps without the interference present in some other switches (eliminating need of south facing keyboard layouts).
NOTE: The RGB effect may be dimmer compared to switches with transparent housings.
Original INVYR housing made out of Polycarbonate (upper cover) & Nylon PA66 (bottom cover), stem material made of POM
Plate mount (3-pin)
SMD RGB light hole for RGB compatibility, compatible with all + stem keycaps, compatible with all GMMK models
36 switches per pack