Gigabyte Aorus PCie Gen 4 x4 NVMe M.2 SSD – 1 TB, Tweaked with Phison PS5016-E16 controller to offer incredible Sequential Read / Write Speeds upto 5000 MB/s
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 1000GB*
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 5000 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 4400 MB/s**
- Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- Warranty: Limited 5-years
World First PCIe 4.0×4 Controller
The World First PCIe 4.0×4 Controller, Phison PS5016-E16 controller, made by 28nm manufacturing technology. The advanced fabrication process ensures PS5016-E16 has enough compute power for ECC processing when adopting the latest 3D TLC NAND flash. PS5016-E16 also features eight NAND channels with 32 CE targets, DDR4 DRAM caching, and a PCIe 4.0×4 interface. As for features, the chip supports the NVMe 1.3 protocol, LDPC error correction, and Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies to improve reliability and durability of SSDs.
- PCIe 4.0×4, NVMe 1.3 Interface
- DDR4 DRAM cache
- 8 CH with 32 CEs
- Phison 4th Gen LDPC & RAID ECC
- Support Pyrite
- Heat spreader for controller
NAND Flash Selected for High Quality and Performance
Selected High Speed 3D TLC NAND Flash (800MT/s)
The selected and high quality NAND Flash optimizes circuitry and architecture by increasing to 96 layers for higher storage space per unit area. 800MT/s throughput on the AORUS Gen 4 SSD far exceeds that of PCIe 3.0×4 devices for superior storage performance.
Xtreme Storage Performance
With the new PCIe 4.0 controller, AORUS Gen 4 SSD delivers blazing speeds: up to 5,000 MB/s for sequential read, and up to 4,400MB/s sequential write. Sequential Read performance of PCIe 4.0 SSDs is up to 40% faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs. Get ready to enter the next generation of computing with faster and smoother, gaming, streaming, and graphics intensive rendering.
|Interface||PCI-Express 4.0×4, NVMe 1.3|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND||3D TLC NAND Flash|
|External DDR Cache||DDR4 1GB|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 5000 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||Up to 4400 MB/s|
|Random Read IOPS||up to 750k|
|Random Write IOPS||up to 700k|
|Dimension||80.5 x 11.4 x 23.5 mm|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||1.77 million hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Average: R : 6.6W; W : 6.4W|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||18.8mw|
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
|Note||Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written” is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 1800TBW, whichever comes first.
There are no reviews yet.