- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 2000GB*
- Sequential Read Speed: up to 5000 MB/s
- Sequential Write Speed: up to 4400 MB/s
- Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- Fully Body Copper Heat Spreader
- Warranty: Limited 5-years
World First PCIe 4.0×4 Controller
The World First PCIe 4.0×4 Controller, Phison PS5016-E16 controller, made by 28nm manufacturing technology. The advanced fabrication process ensures PS5016-E16 has enough compute power for ECC processing when adopting the latest 3D TLC NAND flash. PS5016-E16 also features eight NAND channels with 32 CE targets, DDR4 DRAM caching, and a PCIe 4.0×4 interface. As for features, the chip supports the NVMe 1.3 protocol, LDPC error correction, and Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies to improve reliability and durability of SSDs.
NAND Flash Selected for High Quality and Performance
TOSHIBA BiCS4 96 Layers 3D TLC (800MT/s)
Toshiba BiCS4 NAND Flash optimizes circuitry and architecture by increasing to 96 layers for higher storage space per unit area. 800MT/s throughput on the AORUS NVMe Gen 4 SSD far exceeds that of PCIe 3.0×4 devices for superior storage performance.
Xtreme Storage Performance
With the new PCIe 4.0 controller, AORUS NVMe Gen 4 SSD delivers blazing speeds: up to 5,000 MB/s for sequential read, and up to 4,400MB/s sequential write. Sequential Read performance of PCIe 4.0 SSDs is up to 40% faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs. Get ready to enter the next generation of computing with faster and smoother, gaming, streaming, and graphics intensive rendering.
Full Body Copper Thermal Solution for Outstanding PCIe 4.0 SSD Performance
Efficient Copper Heat Spreader Design
Compared with a plated M.2 heat spreader, new efficient copper heat spreaders with 27 fins add more surface area which improve thermal transfer from heating sources to obtain thermal balance sooner. Moreover, Optimized fin array design does great heat exchange with any direction of air flow. Both unique design make sure key components of PCIe 4.0 SSD to keep suitable working temperature under ultra high transfer rate.
|Interface||PCI-Express 4.0×4, NVMe 1.3|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND||3D TLC NAND Flash|
|External DDR Cache||DDR4 2GB|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 5000 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||Up to 4400 MB/s|
|Random Read IOPS||up to 750k|
|Random Write IOPS||up to 700k|
|Dimension||80.5 x 22 x 2.3 mm|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||1.77 million hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Average: R : 6.5W; W : 6.6W|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||21.1mw|
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
|Note||* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written” is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 3600TBW, whichever comes first.