Seagate 1TB Barracuda 7200 RPM Hard Disk
|Standard Model Numbers||ST1000DM010|
|Bytes per Sector||4096|
|SATA Transfer Rates Supported (Gb/s)||6.0/3.0/1.5|
|Max Sustained Data Rate, OD Read (MB/s)||210|
|Cache, Multisegmented (MB)||64|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read, Max||1 per 10E14|
|Power-On Hours (per year)||2400|
|Workload Rate Limit (TB/year)||55|
|Startup Power (A)||2.0|
|Operating Mode, Typical (W)||5.3|
|Idle Average (W)||4.6|
|Standby Mode/Sleep Mode, Typical (W)||0.94/0.94|
|Voltage Tolerance, Including Noise (5V)||±5%|
|Voltage Tolerance, Including Noise (12V)||±10%|
|Operating (ambient, min)||0|
|Operating (drive case, max)||60|
|Nonoperating (ambient)||–40 to 70|
|Height (mm/in, max)||19.99/0.787|
|Width (mm/in, max)||101.6/4.0|
|Depth (mm/in, max)||146.99/5.787|
|Weight (g/lb, typical)||400/0.88|
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
- 7200 RPM spindle speed.
- Full-track multiple-sector transfer capability without local processor intervention.
- High instantaneous (burst) data-transfer rates (up to 600MB per second).
- Native Command Queuing with command ordering to increase performance in demanding applications.
- Quiet operation.
- Seagate AcuTrac™ servo technology delivers dependable performance, even with hard drive track widths of only 75 nanometers.
- Seagate OptiCache™ technology boosts overall performance by as much as 45% over the previous generation.
- Seagate SmartAlign™ technology provides a simple, transparent migration to Advanced Format 4K sectors
- SeaTools diagnostic software performs a drive self-test that eliminates unnecessary drive returns.
- State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
- Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting.
- Supports latching SATA cables and connectors.
- TGMR recording technology provides the drives with increased areal density.
- Worldwide Name (WWN) capability uniquely identifies the drive.