1. It is hereby informed sphinxpc.in or its parent concern Sphinx Computers is a marketing and distribution company and is not a manufacturer.
2. I/We hereby certify that my/our registration certificate under the TNGST Act 1959 is in force on the date on which the sale of the goods specified in this Bill / Cash memo / Invoice has been affected by me / us in the regular course of my/our business.
3. Goods once sold will not be taken back or exchanged. Once invoice made cannot be modified or cancelled for any reasons thereof.
4. The item is tested for physical damage at the point of sale and the company is not liable for the physical damage of item any more. It is also the duty of the buyer to immediately check at the counter physical condition of the purchased goods. All goods are consigned at buyer’s risk and the company is not responsible for any loss, damage or pilferage in transit.
5. Our responsibility ceases the moment goods leaves our warehouse.
6. Yes, we provide proper GST invoice against all the products which we sell, we do not sell product without GST invoice.
7. If the order is cancelled by the buyer then both side shipping charges (if product is already shipped) and the 2% payment gateway charges (if applicable) will be deducted from the order amount. If the buyer opts for replacement then it will be initiated once we receive the product in same condition as we have shipped.
8. Materials sold are spares and components of computers and do not form the complete system in full. Above goods are only in the form of components / sub assemblies / and not a “New PC “unless it is specified as “New PC System”. Only the pre-build section consist of fully assembled computers.
9. Any products purchased from us for any special usage in abnormal environment i.e. Other than normal usage should be informed to us at the time of purchase otherwise the warranty is void and null.
10. No Customer can waive responsibility on grounds of ignorance of terms & conditions.
11. For gaming chairs only replacement is applicable, no refunds will be there for gaming chairs.
12. For “Dead on Arrival” products buyer needs to make sure that all the parts and accessories of the product should be there in the box which comes with it, failing will result non acceptance as DOA case and will be treated as RMA.
13. For any “Dead on Arrival” products, buyer must provide an uncut unboxing and testing video with proper shipping label to support their claim and it must be informed within 24 hours of receiving the product.
14. In case of any dispute/wrong product delivered, buyer must inform the team via e-mail/phone within 20 hours of delivery and must provide an uncut unboxing video for the same. On return acceptance, the buyer must return the product within 2 weeks time frame to be eligible for a full refund. Courier fees paid by buyer(if any) shall be refunded once our team receives the returned product within the mentioned time frame.
15. Physical damage / mishandling of products / Tampering of warranty stickers – do not cover warranty. All product sold by us require technically qualified PC Hardware engineer for installation.
16. Refunds against the order placed during the lockdown period will be initiated after our services get resumed by deducting the convenience fee (if any).
17. The court at DELHI shall have exclusive jurisdiction for deciding any disputes arising out of this sale contract.
- All products sold by us carry only carry-in warranty. Customer has to bear shipping charges (To & Fro) from the service centres.
- Mention of terms such as “Direct Warranty” or “Manufacturer Warranty” implies warranty is directly provided by the respective Manufacturer / Distributor.
- We require the customer to send the copy of our invoice and delivery challan for warranty purposes always when there is a service problem for products. Shipping is to be paid by the customer for the same.
- Goods once sold will be accepted for warranty repair / replacement only if the product/s is/are in good physical condition. Products with broken / burnt pins, pen / pencil markings, cracks, missing / tampered components / warranty stickers damaged or any kind of uncovered damage will be rejected and considered warranty void in above conditions.
- In case of goods getting damaged during transit customer must provide an uncut unboxing video within 24 hours of delivery. Such orders will be considered for a refund only when replacement is not possible.
- Warranty clause stand void for damage caused due to mishandling of equipment for any reasons causing damage of the products such as lack of knowledge, improper handling, electricity problem etc., on the basis that under normal condition there would have been no damage of the product.
- Warranty is against manufacturing defects only, and as per manufacturer’s warranty policy. In case manufacturer has local service centre then for warranty the customer has to approach the service centre directly with the purchase details.
- Products under warranty will either be repaired or replaced as per manufacturer/ supplier warranty policy.
- We reserve the right to reject material received for warranty without accessories, manuals, Software CD’s / DVD’s & outer box packing.
- Any service litigations or problems have to address directly to manufacturers/distributor/company direct dealer address only. We are not responsible for any litigation thereof.
10. Warranty service will be given only where the full payment is made on the due date.
- All information displayed, transmitted or carried on Sphinx Computers is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- This website is regularly updated and maintained independently by Sphinx Computers The content is owned by Sphinx Computers. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
- Sphinx Computers disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Delhi, India.
- Sphinx Computers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
- Sphinx Computers Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
- Sphinx Computers reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- Sphinx Computers will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
- Sphinx Computers does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
9. Sphinx Computers will not accept any cash payments above the sum of
- Sphinx Computers and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees have done their best to ensure the accuracy and currency of all the information on this website contributed by them; however, they accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, or damages sustained by anyone as a result of information or advice contained on the site nor for the results of any travel arrangement originating from this site. The use of information on or derived from this site and any arrangement for travel with person’s contacted through the site is made at the user’s own risk. We encourage you to verify any critical information with the relevant authorities before you travel. This includes information on visa requirements, health and safety, customs, and transportation.
- Sphinx Computers and their respective publishers, authors, agents, and employees make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this website for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided ”as is” without warranty of any kind, statutory or otherwise. SPHINX COMPUTERS and their respective publishers, authors, agents, and employees disclaim all warranties and conditions concerning this internet site and the information contained therein, including, without limitation, all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall SPHINX COMPUTERS and their respective publishers, authors, agents, and employees, be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this internet site or of the information and documents contained therein, provision of or failure to provide services, or any other information directly or indirectly available from this website.
- The documents and related graphics published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. SPHINX COMPUTERS may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) described herein at any time. The linked sites are not under the control of SPHINX COMPUTERS and their respective employees are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. SPHINX COMPUTERS is providing these external links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SPHINX COMPUTERS of the site. All views expressed by individuals on this site are their personal opinions and are not necessarily those of or endorsed by SPHINX COMPUTERS.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded Content from other websites:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.