Fractal Design Flex VRC-25 Riser Cable
The Flex VRC-25 is the first PCIe riser cable kit specially designed for the Fractal Design chassis with 2.5 slot vertical GPU mount support
- Compatible with Define 7, Define R6, Define S2, Define S2 Vision, Meshify S2 and Vector RS
- Patented shielded overlap cable structure for maximum transmission speed and stability
- Extra-long 210 mm heavy gauge ribbon cable is both durable and flexible
A proud heritage
Engineered with the same premium build quality and stylish aesthetics as the Define Series case, the VRC-25 creates a spectacular exhibition of your most powerful hardware with the same rock solid integrity of a board-mounted installation.
- Full PCIe 3.0 support for uncompromising performance for high-powered GPUs
- Patented shielded overlap cable structure guarantees maximum transmission speed and stability
- Right angle adapter with rigid PCB and standoffs enable a secure vertical mounting solution
- Heavy-duty double-sided wiring delivers up to 3x the power of traditional riser cables (auxiliary power connections are recommended for devices over 40W TDP)
Extra long ribbon cable
The highly flexible extra-long ribbon with patented EMI shielded overlap cable architecture works in conjunction with heavy-duty double-sided PCB wiring to ensure uncompromised zero-latency performance with up to 3x the power delivery of traditional riser cables.
Stylish black cable
Stylized black cabling with color-matched premium black PCB substrate
Compatible with R6-series
Designed for use with all Define R6 Series cases
|Compatibility||Define 7, Define R6, Define S2, Define S2 Vision, Meshify S2, Vector RS|
|Card interface||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Cable length||210 mm|
|Package contents||Flex VRC-25, mounting screws|
There are no reviews yet.