The Eclipse P500A is a premium mid-tower case that combines high airflow performance with style. It features the 1 mm Ultra-fine Performance mesh front panel for optimal airflow with effective dust filtration. The P500A offers a versatile interior with high-end features such as extensive water-cooling support (up to 420 mm radiators), extensive storage possibilities (can be upgraded up to 10 HDD’s / 13 SSD’s), software-free D-RGB lighting solution, hinged tempered glass side panel, and dual-system support. With a rich feature set and flexible interior, it’s the perfect chassis for people demanding more than the standard mainstream with options for future expansion. The P500A delivers quality and performance with exceptional value and high-end capabilities.
|Dimension||240 mm x 510 mm x 505 mm|
|9.45 in x 20.1 in x 20.0 in|
|Motherboard Support||ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX,|
|E-ATX *(up to 280mm wide)|
|Front I/O||USB-C GEN 2|
|2x USB 3.0|
|LED Mode Button|
|LED Color Button|
The Phanteks Eclipse P500A Airflow D-RGB Tempered Glass Black features a tempered glass side panel, a mesh front panel for optimal airflow, dust filters, supports e-ATX (up to 280mm wide), ATX, m-ATX, and m-ITX motherboards, 3 x pre-installed 140mm D-RGB fans case, radiator support at the front (up to 420mm), top (up to 360mm), and rear (up to 140mm), and supports a graphics card of up to 435mm in length.
The Versatile Powerhouse
The Eclipse P500A is a premium mid-tower case that combines high airflow performance with style. It features the Ultra-fine Performance mesh front panel for optimal airflow with dust filtration. Based on the award-winning P600S and Evolv X chassis, the P500A offers a versatile interior with high-end features such as extensive water-cooling support (up to 420mm radiators), extensive storage possibilities (can be upgraded up to 10 HDD’s / 13 SSD’s), software-free D-RGB lighting solution, hinged tempered glass side panel, and dual-system support.
The P500A comes with the same high value known from the Phanteks Eclipse series. With a rich feature set and flexible interior, it’s the perfect chassis for people demanding more than the standard mainstream or wants the option for future expansion.
The P500A delivers quality and performance with exceptional value and high-end capabilities.
Features at a glance
– Ultra-Fine Performance Mesh front panel allows high airflow and filters dust out.
– The full mesh panel is engineered from a single piece sheet metal that contributes to a larger intake surface, strong structure and a seamless design.
– High quality Digital-RGB (addressable) integrated lighting with software-free controller.
– Exceptional cooling with pre-installed 3x 140mm D-RGB fans.
– Support for up to 7x 120mm fans or up to 6x 140mm fan.
– Extensive radiator support with up to a 420mm rad in the front and up to a 360mm rad in the top.
– Supports E-ATX Motherboards (up to 280mm wide).
– Modular storage supports up to 10x HDD / SSD mounts (2 included).
– 3x Dedicated Drop-N-Lock SSD brackets.
– Easy and flexible cable management with double loop velcro ties that are easy to tighten / release.
– Clean cable management with sliding cable covers that can be adjusted to match your cables.
– Pre-installed with easy-to-clean high airflow dust filters.
– Anti-sag GPU bracket included that prevents GPU sag.
– 3-Slot Vertical GPU ready. Riser cable is required and sold separately.
– PSU shroud with cut-out and integrated smooth D-RGB lighting.
– Drain port location for convenient waterloop maintenance
– Fast Type-C gen 2 USB port.
– Dual system support if paired with the Phanteks Revolt X power supply.
Ultra-Fine Performance Mesh
The P500A Ultra-Fine Performance Mesh front panel allows high airflow while functioning as a dust filter at the same time. This makes it possible to leave out the standard filter to minimize airflow restriction on the front intake. The mesh panel is engineered from a single part to create a strong and seamless design with maximal air intake surface. This makes it one of the best performing mesh panel designs.
High Quality D-RGB Lighting
The P500A comes with pre-programmed D-RGB options for the 3x Phanteks SK 140 mm DRGB fans (3-pin case edition) and smooth light strip on the side. These options can be controlled software free with the physical DRGB mode and color buttons on the top panel.
The Eclipse P500A lighting comes with smooth gradient transitions in different color modes thanks to the high density D-RGB LED chips.
Out of the box, the P500A offers a lot of storage possibilities, with 3x dedicated 2.5” SSD brackets and 2x 3.5” Stackable HDD Brackets included.
Vertical GPU Ready (3-Slot)
With a 3-slot vertical GPU mount, the P500A provides support for a wide range of high-end GPU’s and extra breathing room for improved thermals.
-Riser cable doesn’t come included and needs to be purchased separately.
The P500A is designed with high-end cooling in mind. With an Ultra-fine Performance mesh design and support for up to 7x 120 mm / 6x 140 mm fans, the P500A delivers extreme high airflow performance for both air and water cooled systems. It supports up to 420 mm radiators and even provides a drain port location to smoothen out the periodical maintenance of the water loop.
Dual System Ready
The P500A can house a secondary Mini-ITX system, in addition to the (E-)ATX main system. The second system is mounted in the top panel using the Dual System ITX bracket and powered by the Phanteks Revolt X power supply, which are available separately. This Dual System configuration is perfect for users who wish to build a Gaming/Streaming, Gaming / Server PC, or a Gaming / Workstation setup.
– Dual System ITX bracket and Phantels Revolt X power supply doesn’t come included and needs to be purchased separately.
There are no reviews yet.