Msi B450 Tomahawk Max Motherboard
Military style with extended heatsink design for better thermal solution, plus DDR4 Boost, Core Boost, Turbo M.2 and USB 3.2 Gen 2 connector
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen / Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics / Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
- Extended Heatsink Design: MSI extended PWM heatsink and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed.
- Lightning Fast Game experience: 1x TURBO M.2, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 GEN2, Store MI technology
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- DDR4 Boost:Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best gaming performance and stability.
- MULTI-GPU: With STEEL ARMOR PCI-E slots. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire™
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive audio experience.
- Flash BIOS Button: Simply use a USB key to flash any BIOS within seconds, without installing a CPU, memory or graphics card.
|PROCESSOR||Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4|
|CHIPSET||AMD® B450 Chipset|
|SLOTS||1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (PCI_E1)
3. PCI_E4 will run x2 speed when installing devices in PCI_E2/ PCI_E3 slot.
|MULTI-GPU||Supports 2-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology|
|AUDIO||Realtek® ALC892 Codec
|LAN||1 x Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN controller|
|BACK PANEL PORTS||
|MOUNTING||9 mounting holes|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||Support for Windows® 10 64-bit
Support for Windows® 7 64-bit
* To support Windows® 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.