ROG Strix XG32VC
ROG Strix XG32VC Gaming Monitor – 31.5 inch WQHD (2560 x 1440), 170Hz* (Above 144Hz), 1ms MPRT, Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync, 125% sRGB, FreeSync Premium Pro, DisplayHDR™ 400
- 32-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) HDR gaming monitor with ultrafast 170*Hz (overclocking) refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-sync, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- Supports both Adaptive-Sync with NVIDIA GeForce* graphics cards and Freesync™ Premium with AMD graphics cards. *Compatible with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series, GTX 16 series, RTX 20 series and newer graphics cards
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with G-SYNC Compatible, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets the DisplayHDR™ 400 certification
- Full HD(1920 X 1080)@120Hz & 1440P (2560 x 1440)@60Hz output on PS5; Full HD &1440P(2560 x 1440)@120Hz VRR output on Xbox Series X/S
Highly detailed visuals and contrast
Features WQHD (2560 x 1440) curved panel that delivers up to 77% more onscreen desktop space than standard Full HD (1920 x 1080) displays. Also, delivers an astounding 3,000:1 contrast ratio.
ASUS-exclusive Extreme Low Motion Blur Technology
ROG Strix XG32VC features ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur technology, which achieves 1ms MPRT to eliminate smearing and motion blur, and makes objects in motion look sharper, so gameplay is more fluid and responsive.
INCREDIBLY FAST 170HZ REFRESH RATE
You’ll experience amazingly -fluid gaming visuals, giving you the upper hand in first-person shooters, racing, real-time strategy and sports titles.
AMD FreeSync™ Premium Pro Technology
AMD FreeSync™ Premium Pro Technology provides the true HDR gaming experience: a combination of smooth gaming at peak performance, and exceptional high dynamic range visuals while still maintaining low latency.
USB Type-C hub
It supports video transmission in DisplayPort signal; can serve as a USB hub, meaning that you can connect your device to your wired peripherals with clutter-free set-up. It can also use to charge your mobile device. The reversible USB Type-C™ connector design makes connecting any device effortless and quick.
KVM switch support
When two devices are connected to the monitor, the KVM switch lets you control them both using just one keyboard and mouse. This saves the desk space and it’s more intuitive!
HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE (HDR) WITH DISPLAYHDR™ 400
HDR technology supports across a range of luminance to deliver a wider color range and higher contrast than traditional monitors. The brightest whites and the darkest blacks bring out details like never before. Also, it can get peack brightness of 400 nits to meet the requirement for DisplayHDR™ 400 certification.
Multi HDR Mode
Now you can choose from multiple HDR modes to adjust monitor HDR performance based on the current viewing scenario.